Create a more powerful, productive workstation with the Targus USB-C™ DisplayPort™ Alt. Mode Docking Station with 85W Power. Sleek and powerful this Alternate Mode hosts packs all of the ports and power you need in one dock. Designed to support a wide variety of laptop brands and operating systems, DOCK430 offers broad compatibility for a range of hosts, devices and peripherals.
Enjoy crisp, clear native video while supporting a connection up to three monitors. With two DisplayPort™ 1.4 ports and one HDMI 2.0 port, you’re able to support three monitors (1920x1080 p60), two monitors (2560x1440 p60) or one monitor (3840x2160 p60) and various lower resolutions. Plus connect all your favorite accessories with a combination of USB-A (4 USB 3.2 Gen1 ports, 1 fast-charging) and USB-C (1x 3.2 Gen2), plus Ethernet and audio ports.
Designed for the modern workstation, the dock comes equipped with a VESA bracket mounting provision, which allows for use of the Targus VESA Mount Bracket (ACX003GLZ – sold separately) to hold your dock behind your display for even greater space savings.
Supports Two DisplayPort™ and One HDMI Monitor
Access the latest display technology with two DisplayPort™ and HDMI ports that creates a rich, high-definition viewing experience. The USB-C™ DisplayPort™ Alt. Mode Docking Station with 85W Power supports full UHD (3840x2160 p60) resolution in single display and resolutions of up to 2560x1440 p60 in dual video mode – and even 1920x1080 p60 with three monitors.
Enhanced Power Delivery
The USB-C™ DisplayPort™ Alt. Mode Docking Station provides up to 85W of USB Type-C Power Delivery at all popular voltages including 5, 9, 12, 15, and 20Vdc. DOCK430 will negotiate a Type-C Power Delivery contract with multiple platforms including PC, MacBook, Chromebook, and even popular Android phones.
Onboard USB 3.0 for Advanced Peripherals and Charging
Multiple onboard USB ports make it easy to customize workspaces with the latest keyboards, external drives, and other essential peripherals. Efficient charging is close at hand with one powered USB 3.2 Gen1 port for keeping smartphone, tablet, or other devices powered up and ready to go.
What’s in the Box
- User Guide (part #410-3897-001A)
- Cable, Input US AC cable cord set , 3pins, 1.8M, C5 connector (part #511-0518-001A)
- USB C/M (screwed) to C/M (normal) Cable, Black; 1M, 5A, 10Gbps (part #ACC1121GLX)
- Adapter, AC to DC, output: 20V, 6.75A, 135W (part #800-0485-001A)
Enterprise Software Suite: A Targus Exclusive
Enhance security and improve user experience with the Targus Enterprise Software Suite for DOCK430USZ.
- Wi-Fi Auto Switch: auto enables/disables Wi-Fi functionality when the dock’s Ethernet connection is active, reducing unnecessary network traffic and enabling faster connection speeds.
- MAC Address Cloning: auto replaces the MAC address of the connected Targus Ethernet network adapter with any (Wired Ethernet, Wireless Ethernet, Bluetooth) MAC address of the local host, supporting device-based authentication methods.
- Ghost Device Removal: purges older, latent Targus docking station devices from the local registry preventing registry bloat.
- Targus A/V Configuration Utility: restores audio configuration, icon, and first-level application window’s positions to external monitors when re-connecting to a previously used Targus docking station.