DisplayLink Releases v.10.1M2 for Windows
DisplayLink announced v.10.1M2 for Windows is now available.
Using this version of the software should work, but Targus has not fully validated this release with all Targus Universal Docking Stations or Targus Universal Docking Station Utilities. Users of Targus Audio/Video Configuration Utility should be especially vigilant in validating this release in their environment.
Because this release fixes issues discovered with 11th Generation Intel Graphics Drivers, see previous Tech Talk blog post discussing this. It is planned to this 10.1M2 for distribution on Windows Update for Targus Universal Docking Stations and Targus will be providing .MSI/.INF files for it.
- DisplayLink Graphics update for DL-6000 Series improves 4K video playback and video conferencing performance when your system resources are taxed.
Issues fixed since 10.1 M0 Release
- DL-6xxx: fixed issue with Intel driver xx.yy.100.9458-9466 for Intel 11th generation GPUs
- DL-6xxx: fixed available resolution list on Dell U4021QW monitor
- DL-6xxx: extended color depth offered on DisplayPort at 640x480
Issues fixed since 10.1 M1 Release
- Added Windows 11 support. AMD64/ARM64 drivers are Windows 11 certified (WHCP/WHQL)
- DisplayLink Manager universal app is now offered for free installation from the Microsoft Store to replace old system tray icon (on generic setup.exe only)
- DL-6xxx: dragging Netflix across monitor edge could have caused monitor to blink (33037)
- DL-6xxx: improved monitor interoperability (Dell U3421WE, P2721Q, U4919DW & 5K) (32924, 32942, 33061)
The full release notes are here.
Contact your Targus representative for more information, pricing, and availability. For Technical Support, please reach below regional Customer Service Representative respectively:
Thirty-five years and a history of firsts, Targus has been revolutionizing mobile computing accessories for large enterprises and end-users alike — connecting people and technology in meaningful ways. From laptop bags to tablet cases to peripherals and universal docking stations, we persistently conceive, design, and produce innovative, productivity-boosting solutions that make the complex, simple; and help people pursue their passions and live their purpose – at work and in life. We cross categories, regions, industries, and lifestyles with a breadth and depth of products that seamlessly provide you with everything you need to live, dream, and do.
Headquartered in Anaheim, California, Targus has global operations in over 45 offices and distribution in more than 100 countries. Learn more about us at targus.com, like or follow us on Facebook, and LinkedIn.